Region: St. Albans and Morrisville Health Service Areas
Be a part of a statewide program with proven success at improving the health of our community members. It is the role of the regional coordinator to address chronic disease prevention and management through the implementation of My Healthy VT self-management programs. The Regional Coordinator will conduct program outreach, expand program availability, and participate in progress and data reporting. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys promoting health and wellness programs to engage people in achieving better health while working both as a member of a team and independently. Some essential functions of this position include:
- Coordinate a continuous schedule of the My Healthy VT Diabetes Prevention Program, Diabetes Self-Management Program, Blood Pressure Management Program, and Group Tobacco Cessation Program.
- Conduct community outreach, including outreach to healthcare providers (e.g. physicians, physician’s assistants, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, etc.), extended care providers (e.g. nurses, technicians, community health workers, etc.), and patients to increase visibility of and referral to My Healthy VT self-management programs, as well as generally support the My Healthy VT brand.
- Recruit and support workshop leaders.
- Collect and organize data for program evaluation in partnership with the State.
- Collaborating with Blueprint for Health and Vermont Department of Health staff on program development and implementation.
Educational requirements: High school diploma required. Some college education/ associated degrees preferred. At least 2 years working in a related healthcare and/or wellness position. Communications, marketing, or coordination of self-management/ wellness programs preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org