Lamoille Health Partners is seeking to hire a consultant as a Quality Improvement Facilitator for the Lamoille Valley Health Service Area to support key quality improvement activities and projects in Primary Care Medical Home Practices and Community Collaboratives. This is a grant funded position through the Blueprint for Health, a statewide program that designs community-led strategies to improve the quality, access, and cost of care in communities across Vermont.
Responsibilities – Through continuous quality improvement coaching, Quality Improvement Facilitators support practices through:
- National Committee for Quality Insurance (NCQA) PCMH recognition
- Effective use of information technology systems, such as registries, and portals to improve data-driven care.
- Implementation of clinical best-practice guidelines
- Establishing and evolving team-based care
- Integrating behavioral health care
- Seamlessly connecting with community resources for referral and co-management of patient needs
- Implementing other Blueprint for Health initiatives, workflows, and quality improvement processes as needed throughout the health services area.
Knowledge and Experience: Candidates need a thorough knowledge of QI methods, population health, organizational change, primary care practice environments and workflows, project management and meeting facilitation skills. Applicants best suited for the position will be able to develop trusting relationships with the practices, work collaboratively with physicians, and staff, assess key quality measures in practices and provide performance feedback, educate staff on practice transformation, and the documentation needed to demonstrate QI successes and efforts. Additional proficiencies include:
- Excellent writing, research, analytical, and time management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills (virtual and in-person)
- Fluency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to organize and coordinate various activities involved in a community collaborative and demonstration projects
- High degree of independence, flexibility, initiative, and commitment
- Ability to work effectively with various community partners
Physical Demands: (The physical effort generally associated with this position.)
Work involves standing and walking for periods of the time, but most duties are performed from a seated position. There is potential for eyestrain from reading the computer screen. Work may include occasional pushing, pulling, or carrying objects weighing approximately 50 pounds such as files, documents, equipment, and soft goods. Work normally requires the ability to communicate in-person and by telephone.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org