Be a part of a community of mental health professionals that is dedicated to removing the stigma of mental health and substance use disorders through integrative health care and a strength-based focus on wellbeing that treats the whole person.
The ideal candidate is someone who has found their calling in the mental health field, is passionate about collaboration, and resonates with the mission of Federally Qualified Health Centers: to provide integrated health care services to all people regardless of their ability to pay.
This role reports to the Clinical Director and duties include to assess, diagnose, and treat psychological and psychiatric problems and medical problems with psychological components, of individuals, couples and families for children, adolescents and adults. Assess, diagnose and treat individuals with substance abuse problems.
- Master’s Counseling Psychology, Clinical Psychology or Clinical Social Work as required for licensing.
- Licensure as Mental Health Counselor, Psychologist or Clinical Social Worker, and Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor.
- Three to five years’ experience in private practice, community mental health service or hospital setting, preferred.
- Training in a recognized form of psychotherapeutic treatment, cognitive, behavioral therapy or brief solution focused therapy.
- Training in medical psychology, hypnosis, behavioral therapy, addictions counseling, group treatment, child/family psychotherapy and/or couples’ counseling.
- Training in a recognized form of psychotherapeutic substance abuse treatment, cognitive, behavioral therapy or brief solution focused therapy
- Training in substance abuse treatment, behavioral therapy, addictions counseling, and group treatment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com