Lamoille Health Partners values helping the people of our community live their best lives by providing comprehensive, premier healthcare for everyone. If this is your purpose, please join us in always putting the patient first through a culture of continuous improvement which embraces new ideas so that we can better serve our community.
Be a part of a community that is dedicated to removing barriers to people living their healthiest lives and the stigma of mental health and substance use disorders through integrative health care and a strength-based focus on wellbeing that treats the whole person. We are a community of mental health professionals and care coordinators committed to growth and evolution, driven towards clinical excellence. We are also proud that many of our clinical staff qualify for robust educational loan repayment opportunities.
The ideal candidate is someone who has found their calling in the mental health field, is interested in working with children and their caregivers in both school and outpatient clinic environments, is passionate about collaboration, and resonates with the mission of Community Health Centers: to provide integrated health care services to all people regardless of their ability to pay. The person in this position will blend their time working in an elementary school as well as providing outpatient therapy in our outpatient clinic.
- We are seeking an innovative, dedicated, and fun person who is passionate about working with children and families join our team.
- Master’s level Vermont licensed or license-tracked mental health professionals.
- Provide psychotherapy to children and their caregivers utilizing approaches focused on youth, parents, family members, or caregivers.
- Is enthusiastic about gaining experience working in a school setting while closely collaborating with school staff.
- A devotion to integrated health services that treat the whole person. Work collaboratively with our primary care and education partners.
- Comfort navigating systems of care including DCF, schools, and other primary care, and other mental health agencies.
Educational/licensure requirements: Clinical Social Work, Mental Health, or Psychology Master’s Degree. Preferred – current, active Vermont LICSW, LPM, or LCMHC license, or licensure track. Three years of specialized experience in or related to this field.
Many of our staff quality for educational loan repayment opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com