Be a part of a community that is dedicated to removing barriers and assisting people in living their healthiest lives. Lamoille Health Partners is looking to hire Health Navigators to outreach community members who are currently experiencing challenges in receiving healthcare and other services to support their health. This position provides the the opportunity to meet people where they are and connect them to services, especially those who are experiencing homelessness, those with language barriers, seasonal workers, and families with children.
This position will support community members in removing barriers by:
- Assisting with health insurance enrollment
- Establishing medical, dental, and behavioral health care
- Arranging transportation
- Connecting to financial assistance
- Navigating health and social service systems in general
- Assessing for further unmet needs with social determinants of health screening tools
In this role, time will be spent both at community sites for outreach and within the medical practices to follow up on actions needed and referrals from practitioners.
Qualifications: One to three years of experience working in health or social services field. Understanding of those experiencing homelessness or other underserved communities preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com