Lamoille Health Partners values helping the people of our community live their best lives by providing comprehensive, premier healthcare for everyone. If this is your purpose, please join us in always putting the patient first through a culture of continuous improvement which embraces new ideas so that we can better serve our community.
Be a part of a community that is dedicated to removing barriers to people living their healthiest lives and the stigma of mental health and substance use disorders through integrative healthcare and a strength-based focus on well-being that treats the whole person. We are a community of mental health professionals and care coordinators committed to growth and evolution, driven towards clinical excellence, and who value the wellness of our staff and community. We are also proud that many of our clinical staff qualify for robust educational loan repayment opportunities.
The ideal candidate is someone who has found their calling in the mental health field, enjoys working with children and their caregivers, is passionate about collaboration, and resonates with the mission of Community Health Centers: to provide integrated health care services to all people regardless of their ability to pay.
- We are seeking an innovative, dedicated, and fun person who is passionate about working with children and families to join our team.
- Master’s level Vermont licensed or license-tracked mental health professionals.
- Provide psychotherapy to children and their caregivers utilizing approaches focused on youth, parents, family members, or caregivers.
- A devotion to integrated health services that treat the whole person. Work collaboratively with our primary care and education partners.
- Comfort navigating systems of care including DCF, schools, and other primary care, and other mental health agencies.
Educational/licensure requirements: Clinical Social Work, Mental Health, or Psychology Master’s Degree. Preferred – current active Vermont LICSW, LPM or LCMHC license, or licensure track. Three years of specialized experience in or related to this field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com