At Lamoille Health Partners we are “Neighbors Taking Care of Neighbors”, and we provide comprehensive, quality, and affordable healthcare services and programs to the people of Lamoille County. We have a mission to help people live their best lives by providing premier, comprehensive healthcare for everyone.
Our HR Team must support and advocate for all team members, wherever they are in their life journey, and have a strong commitment to the core values of the organization: Integrity, Trust, Teamwork, Accountability and Innovation.
The Human Resource Generalist / Recruiter aids with and facilitates the human resource processes for the organization and is responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily and overall operations of the HR department.
This position is integral to managing employee recruitment, hiring and orienting new employees, assisting with payroll data maintenance and tracking, record keeping, tracking and producing multiple monthly metrics and maintaining vital employee records and enrollments.
- Manages our ADP recruitment platform which includes employee recruitment, hiring and tracking.
- Manages our social network recruitment, in collaboration with our Communications Coordinator.
- Processes candidate reference checks, extending approved offers to candidates and coordinating and participating in the new hire orientation process.
- Tracks and processes payroll updates and assists with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits.
- Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Compiles and maintains paper, digital and electronic employee records.
- Maintains I-9s, pre-employment physical assessment clearance to work reports, and employee immunization records.
- Manages the organization’s compliance training platform, in collaboration with our Risk Manager/CCO.
- Supports HR-related training programs, workshops and seminars.
- Participates in the organization’s Wellness Committee/Program.
- Assists with employee functions, throughout the organization.
- Maintains compliance with the credentialing procedures for the initial and recurring review of other clinical staff, as governed by the Health Resource & Services Administration (HRSA).
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the director of HR.
- Supports internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department.
Required Skills and Education:
- Minimum associates or bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of THREE years HR Generalist experience a MUST.
- Background in medical, dental and/or behavioral health field a PLUS.
- PROFICIENTCY in Excel a MUST.
- Efficient time management required, with ability to multitask and work under pressure without compromising the quality or standard of service delivery.
- Experience in a confidential health care setting preferred with ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org