This free 7-week online workshop is led by trained facilitators and meets once a week for 2 1/2 hours. In a small group setting you will learn to better manage your diabetes as well as make positive changes to your overall health.
Your workshop leaders and fellow participants will guide and support you to:
- Solve problems and create plans for action
- Make healthier eating choices
- Get more physical activity into your daily life
- Better monitor your blood sugar levels
- Prepare for how to safely monitor and manage your diabetes during times of illness
- Find healthy ways to manage your stress
- Be an active partner in working with your health care team
You must have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes to participate in this program.
Where: Online via Zoom
When: Thursdays, January 20 to March 3 from 2:00-4:30pm
If these dates and times do not work for you, please visit www.MyHealthyVT.org for information about other classes available. Sponsored by Lamoille Health Partners, Northern Counties Health Care and Northeast Vermont Regional Hospital.
If you are interested, please contact Rorie Dunphey, Regional Coordinator, at email@example.com or 802-324-9198